First of all, I’m done my novel TWO DAYS EARLY. I have no idea how that happened. Anyways, I’ll post on that later. You’ve been hearing me talk all week about writing things down. Blah, blah, Jess, I get it. Here’s one last thing while I’m busy finishing this novel and trying to have a life. This article is from The Positivity Blog that I found while Googling about writing. You can go ahead and read the whole thing here.
7 Powerful Reasons Why You Should Write Things Down
- If your memory is anything like mine it’s like a leaking bucket.
- Ideas don’t stay for long.
- Written goals are very important.
- To remind yourself of what to focus on.
- Unloading your mental RAM.
- Clearer thinking.
- Get to know yourself and your life better and improve long-term focus on what’s important.
Have anything else to add? What works for you? Leave your thoughts by clicking here.