As soon as those biscuits were a hit, I knew I needed to try the recipe for the cookies using the master mix. They looked good going into the oven, they looked good coming out of them, but boy, can I just say: HOLY SMOKES. They were so good. So sweet, so non-wheaty. I haven’t had a good cookie in 10 months! I’ve tried to make a few but they’ve all just been busts.
These are wins! Major wins. My husband loved them, too, which is a really big win. Now I’m scheming for Christmas aka How Many Baked Goods Can You Eat In One Week And Not Die?
It’s basically all I can do to not eat the entire batch in one sitting, which is especially hard when you know you’ll get no sugar rush because there’s zero glycemic index impact!
Thanks to Ginger Lemon Girl for these recipes.
2 ¾ cups MASTER MIX
½ cup palm shortening, Crisco, or butter (I used Crisco)
1/2 c more fiber stevia
1/3 c Erythritol
1 teaspoons vanilla
2-4 tablespoons water
dark chocolate chips to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Cream sugar with shortening/butter.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Stir in master mix.
- If needed, add 2-4 tablespoons of water until you get a stiff (not crumbly) batter.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoons onto baking sheet. Flatten cookies slightly with the bottom of a glass or the palm of your hand, as they will not spread.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. Makes about 2 dozen 1″ cookies.