So I’ve been reading about running again. It didn’t occur to me how weird that was until I was making this list. I’m not currently running so maybe I’m just living in LaLaLand pretending that it will soon be warm enough to run again. Or maybe I’m just trying to get knowledge for when it is warm. In any case, it’s not entirely useful info at the moment, but that’s OK.
- How can I get over feeling self-conscious about running? I think every new runner thinks about this.
- Myths of Running: Barefoot and otherwise. New York Times.
- “You’re crazy.” Boston Globe. A runner runs a marathon in Vibram 5 fingers and fractures his foot.
- Top Excuses Not to Run and How to Beat them.
Getting Better At Life:
- Rebounding from Setbacks: A Step-by-Step Guide. He gives 12 tips on how to get over failure/set-backs and move on.
- The Most Successful Techniques for Rising Early (Zenhabits). The man’s a genius.
- Going Paperless: A Closer Look at How I Organize My Notes In Evernote. (Nerd alert!)
- Writing Memoir: What I Learned in 2012