This week I have been working on the Couch to 5K program week one. It’s getting easier every time and I’m already starting to enjoy it. Maybe my running location has something to do with it. Here are some pics from my run (note: week 1 of C25K still involves a good chunk of walking).
Then I made a smoothie that was super duper good! I call it the Very Pink Smoothie because it just tastes pink! I like that. I concocted this one. It’s a strawberry banana cranberry flax dealio. Cranberries are great for Vitamin C but taste nasty so I’m glad I found a use for the extra cranberries we had left over from Thanksgiving. Yum yum.
- half a banana
- small handful of frozen cranberries
- 2 slices of frozen peach
- a few (frozen) strawberries
- a teaspoon ground flax
- 1c water (if you’re using all frozen fruit)
- 1/2c milk or non-dairy alternative
- 1/2 teaspoon 1:1 ratio stevia